Thursday, June 20, 2013

Food Truck Fabulous! {Plouf Plouf}


Yesterday I finally got to cross something off of my food-bucket-list.  Visiting a gourmet food truck!


My blog has been empty for awhile, yes.  That is because I have been here, there, and everywhere.  Shoot -- I still am.  And so the cooking has been kicked to the curb.  It is pretty hard to cook when you don't have a kitchen...


But this no-kitchen thing has allowed me to find food sources in other places.  Restaurants primarily.  Until yesterday when a friend I stumbled upon this food truck.  Which looked FABULOUS.


We had already had a big meal that day, but hand-cut frites with parmesan, parsley, and truffle oil?  Yeah, we couldn't pass that up.

A spot on a park bench was found, green all around with beautiful brick buildings popping up here and there... no, this was not a California taco truck experience.  This was the real deal.  And now I am hooked.  Any food truck I find like this must be visited.  It is decided.


Visit the Plouf Plouf Gastronomie page here and then let me know about YOUR experiences with food trucks :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for making OUR day Tiffany with this fantastic post of us, Plouf Plouf! We appreciate your support and hope to see you back for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute! I've never eaten from a food truck. Gotta change that asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen them out our way. P says they have some in Redwood City sometimes... let's go hunt for them!

      Delete
  3. So I have to say, the gourmet food truck experience was sort of born in California, mostly in the Los Angeles area. They are now very common in San Francisco and Oakland as well. Just wanted to make sure that you knew this so you didn't think that the California food truck experience was just tacos. We have plenty of French, Main Lobster, Korean fusion, and pretty much anything else you can dream up. Something new for you to explore when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good info to have! I guess I need to spend more time in SF and Oakland so that I can see more than taco trucks :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE eating at gourmet food trucks! Some of them are so creative, I adore them. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...